Florists & Baskets
Add Elegance, Drama and Beauty With Flowers to Your Ocean City WeddingFlowers are a mainstay of most weddings, and for good reason. They’re not only a symbol of the beautiful union that’s about to take place, but of the budding new life between the couple and joined families. Flowers can even play an integral part of the wedding ceremony, such as an exchanging of roses or when the bouquet is thrown during the reception. As you plan your wedding, don’t forget to include hiring an Ocean City, NJ florist. Our florists have the expertise to make your wedding shine. They can help you choose the perfect types of natural flora for your service and celebration. Some of the ways that flowers can bring a sense of elegance, whimsy or charm to a wedding include:
- Flower petals — An attendant, such as a flower girl, can throw flower petals across the floor — or sand, if you’re marrying on the beach.
- Garlands — You can drape garlands across the inside of a tarp for an outside wedding.
- Flowers around a fountain — Will there be a fountain at your indoor or outdoor wedding? Have your preferred Ocean City, NJ florist help you pick the best flowers to arrange around it.
- Unique flower and plant combinations — Not interested in a standard bouquet of flowers? Consider working with your florist to choose unexpected pairings of plants and flowers. There are tons of color and texture combinations. Be innovative and let your originality and style shine through!
- Greenery vines — You can easily transform staircases, aisles and benches masterfully using only flowers, such as greenery vines.