Music & DJ’s
Pick the Right Ocean City, NJ DJ for Your Celebration
Music can add so much to every aspect of a wedding, from the ceremony to the reception. That’s why it’s so important for you to find a DJ you can connect with. You want to make sure that you and your chosen Ocean City, NJ DJ are in sync when it comes to your desires. To help you make the final choice between the many Ocean City, NJ DJs available to perform at your wedding, ask the following questions during your initial interviews:
- Are you available for my wedding date? If something comes up last minute, and you’re not able to provide your services, do you have a backup who can fill in?
- How many weddings do you handle a year?
- How many songs can you play? Do you have a standard “set” that you do? Do you take requests from the crowd? Are you willing to play only the songs we want?
- Can I get a list of three to five couples you’ve worked with in the past year whose wedding will be similar to mine?
- How would you describe your style of interacting with the crowd? What do you do when a crowd is hesitant to dance or become involved during the reception?
- Are you available to MC the wedding as well? Or, should we find someone else to handle the announcements?
- Will you be the actual DJ for the event or will you be sending someone else?
- What equipment will you be bringing? Do you offer lighting services as well as sound services?
- Have you ever worked before in the place where we’re holding our wedding? What was your experience there?
By planning and making inquiries upfront, you’ll be able to find your ideal Ocean City, NJ DJ to bring even more life to your wedding day.